WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Wallet Sized Card Printing ...

Printing a Wallet-Sized Card from Word

To print your Word document in a way that will create a wallet-sized card, you can adjust the page layout and print settings. Here's how:
  1. Open your Word document and go to the "Page Layout" tab.
  2. Click on the "Size" button and select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
  3. In the "Page Setup" window, enter the dimensions you want for your wallet-sized card. For example, you could enter 2.5 inches for the width and 3.5 inches for the height.
  4. Click "OK" to save your new page size.
  5. Next, go to the "File" tab and select "Print."
  6. In the "Print" window, click on the "Printer Properties" button (or "Printer" if you're using a Mac).
  7. Look for an option called "Scaling" or "Page Scaling" and select "Fit to Printable Area."
  8. Click "OK" to save your print settings.
  9. Finally, click "Print" to print your wallet-sized card.

Your Word document should now print out as a small card that fits within the dimensions you specified. Keep in mind that you may need to adjust your font size and formatting to make sure everything fits on the smaller page size.

I hope that helps!