Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word merge - missing one person on every page

Remove the Next Record field from the last entry.

You would have found this easier had you set it up as a label merge
Next record fields are usually place at the start of each record except the
first, rather than at the ends.

wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to set up a Word Mail-merge document the will have a
header and then separate address lists. I have the basic code below
which almost works except on that when the sort goes to multiple
pages, the first person on page 2 is missing, the first person on page
3 is missing, etc.

When the report goes to multiple pages, it is skipping people. I can't
use the label templates because I need header (title) information.