Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Why won't top row of table "repeat as heading row" in Word doc

On the Table tab of Table Properties, make sure text wrapping is set to
None.

"JAD" wrote in message
I checked and the table didn't have any breaks that I could see. What

should
I look for when you refer to'wrapped'?

I read similar discussions about this issue and opted to copy and paste

the
table in another Word table I had set-up that DID let me use the first row

as
a heading row on each page. This worked, though not optimal or
time-efficient.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure the table is not wrapped and has no breaks and that you don't

have
all the rows set as heading rows.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.