Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I disable reading layout for Word 2008?

ESC should close it in any version. To disable it entirely, look in your
preferences (this setting is in Options | General in Word versions). If you
need more Mac-specific help, try posting at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups

"WAArnold" wrote in message
I have Office 2008 for Mac. I get a dual page view (reading view) when I
open email attachment. Prior edition had a close button. Cannot find
info
about disabling this function in 2008 version.