Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kyle''s kyle''s is offline

Default Different Header on first & last page & same header on all pag

Thank you so much! I got it to work!

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See here about headers and footers, which will cover first page and the rest
of the pages:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm
(scroll halfway down to "types of headers and footers", past the basic info)

Then go here for the last page footer trick:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Conditiona...rs_Footers.htm

On 11/13/06 5:35 PM, "kyle's" wrote:

Hi,

I have a document template that I need to create, but I want a different
first page header, different last page header and all pages inbetween to have
the same header (but different to first and last). I hope you understand
what I mean. I am currently working with Word 97 Agrhhhhhhhh!

Thanks

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/