Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joedoksjr joedoksjr is offline

Default Cursor jumps to bottom of page

Thank you "garfield-n-oldie" for THE answer. May I add that you should also
select "DEFAULT" which will set the "Top" vertical alignment for future page
set-ups.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Click on File | Page Setup | Layout | Vertical alignment: Top | OK.

"HCB_RPh" wrote:

Whenever I hit enter at the end of a line (the first line) the cursor jumps
to the bottom of the page. I have checked all spacing, tried replacing
normal.dot but nothing seems to help. Not using programmable keyborad. Have
re-installed software. Does anyone have any other ideas?
--
Weird Harold