Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] dolatabadi.amir@gmail.com is offline

Default hyperlink

Hi,

I put some hyperlinks in my Word documents. BUt when I look at them,
instead of usual underlined words I see something like {ref ...}. How
I can see the ordinary words? For example, I put a bookmark in the end
of my document and in the begining of document, I insert a hyperlink
to it. This hyperlink is over a word like "end". When I point the
cursor over "end" and click, I go directly to the end of document. But
in my final document, instead of an underlined and with different
color "end", I see {ref ...}. How I can solve it?

Regards