Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell  via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Tables and banding color in background

I use banding regularly. As Suzanne noted, it must be applied in a table
style. What knids of problems have you had?

Pam

sharon27lily wrote:
I am creating a template where many tables will need to be used. Our standard
is to have banding of rows in the table, and when users want to expand the
table, I would like them to be able to have the banding automatically occur.
This option appears in Word 2007, but does not function well. Has anyone had
success with this functionality?

Thanks in advance for your help.