searcher07 searcher07 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawdorforestry
I have a problem which has appeared when using Word 03. Now when I go to open
a file the default file type is shown as a Document Manager Encrypted file.
If I select All Files and choose the word doc I am asked for a pass phrase to
decrypt the document. This occured after Word hung. I have not knowingly
turned on this feature. I can access the files normally if I log on as a
different user.
Hello Cawdorforestry,
I have the same problem, in addition with the disability to save a document as "save as" (word97SP1, XPSp2)
This started after word hung; If I try to "save as" I do not have the necessary permission to save the file. (Save of an existing file works);

I work with HP ProtectTools and if I log off and repeat the save operation I am ask to log in into the ProtectTool.
Do you have experiences if the problems are word-problems or seperat problems?

searcher07