Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ann Ann is offline

Default page layout

I have a one page letter created, the letter will use mail merge.
But I cannot make the top part correct.

On the top I would like put 5 lines of letter title in the middle, on the
right corner I would like to put a logo of our organization.
On the left I would like to put the address information so that when we fold
the paper, the address can be shown in an evelope.

The problem is it's hard for me to organize the 3 parts, they wrap a lot and
messed up the letter. And we have limited space on the page. so we do want
the 3 almost one by one.

I try to use a 3-columns table to layout the format, although
and even I choose none for border, the border will show. OF course I don't
want the table show there, I just want to use it as a layout.

Or is there other way to acheive this?

Thanks