Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Søren

Søren M. Olesen wrote:
I often write documentation, where I copy&paste lines, with color, from
VisualStudio. However eachtime I apply a style to the text in Word, all the
text turns into black, and the coloring is lost.....Is there a way to make
the style NOT change the coloring??

Not really, no: color is part of the style definition. When you apply a
paragraph style, you'll lose the present color.

Either you manage to apply only a character style (if all you want to
change is Font formatting) and make sure you don't specify any color
there, or you'd probably need a short macro that applies a given style
while retaining the current color.

2cents
Robert
--