Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinytina333 tinytina333 is offline

Default Is there any way to copy all my AutoCorrect entries to a CD?

Either I'm really stupid or these instructions are really tedious and
confusing.
Isn't there any easy way to just transfer my autocorrect entries to disk
without searching my whole computer for where they are located?

Thanks.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...utocorrect.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

tinytina333 wrote:
I would like to transfer my AutoCorrect entries to my work computer
and was wondering if I can somehow copy them to a CD and transfer
them over. Does anyone know how to do this or if this is possible?
I am using Word 2003.

Thanks!