Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lorenz Hölscher Lorenz Hölscher is offline

Default Password error from Word2003 to Word2007

Hi Jay,

Jay Freedman schrieb:
Lorenz, it might be best to wait a day or two while we check out a report
that the hotfix has a problem. MVP Cindy Meister reported this to us:

"FWIW a person in the VSTO forum reports this hotfix did fix that problem
but
caused another, a biggie. Apparently running the hotfix destroyed the doc
variables in the file. See

thanks for the warning, I've read the link. We're not working with
original docs and planned to check this particular problem as well.

bye, Lorenz