Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Multicard reader !!!

Suzanne has answered your question but, for future reference, this wasn't
the correct place to ask it. This group is for questions about Word. Yours
is more of a hardware question - or maybe Windows.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"kitleo" u30454@uwe wrote in message news:6b3405b6e7186@uwe...
I hope this is the place to come for advice. I have brought a digital
photo
frame for a christmas pressy and want to put some photos on for them. I
then
realised I needed a memory card so hotfooted it to the shop and bought a
compatable one. I have the pictures on a memory stick but could not
transfer
them over so have now bought a multicard reader by special delivery from
Amerzon but now wonder if this is what I need as I have not opened it
thinking it needs to be a reader writer???? Can anyone please advise?