Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I put my own TEXT not Pictures in a watermark?

If you are talking about Format | Background | Printed Watermark, you can
type in any text you like. Or you can create your watermark manually by
anchoring a WordArt object or text box/frame to the page header.

"
wrote in message
I need to put automatic text onto a page (down the left hand side) and

would
like to make it a watermark so it won't affect the page when typing on it.
Is there a way I can do this? I only found generic text capability, not
putting your own in.

Help!