Barry S.

Default Large Graphic "Mail Merge"

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:50:30 +0200, "Robert M. Franz (RMF)"
wrote:

Hi Barry

Barry S. wrote:
I prepare a 30 page report every week and it has 20-30 1600x1200
pictures in the document.

I would love to be able to effectively do a mail merge with them.
(E.g. 1.JPG goes into a box with a box that knows that 1.JPG goes
here.)

What's the best way to do this?

It sounds like a MailMerge would not be the best way (at least it isn't
straight-forward why you'd want to use one): my first idea would be to
insert the pictures as links (positioned in table cells with fixed
height/width).

HTH
Robert

Could you direct me to a further instruction on inserting pictures as
links?

Google doesn't seem to be directing me...

Thanks.

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.