Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Barry S.

Default Large Graphic "Mail Merge"

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:06:11 +0200, "Robert M. Franz (RMF)"
wrote:

The actual thing to do is: Insert | Picture | From File, locate the
picture, and click on the small black triangle next to the "Insert"
button. Use "Link". This results in an INCLUDEPICTURE-link (which you
can see when you press SHIFT-F9 while the picture is selected. Now you
can read up that field in Word's help, too.

Once I've got the picture in there and Shift-F9d it, I get:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "M:\\test\\1.JPG" \d }

When I manually update the text so 1 become 2 or 3 or 4.. It does not
change the picture. (1, 2, 3, 4.JPG all exist.)

Is there a way to manually change the link so it points to the correct
file?

Thanks.

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.