Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Large Graphic "Mail Merge"

If a picture is smaller than the designated "box," I don't think there's any
way to make it larger. My experience was with shoehorning very large photos
into smaller cells.

"Barry S." wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:42:13 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Make sure the paragraph you're inserting them into doesn't have Exact

line
spacing. If you want all the graphics to be the same height or width, put
the field in a table cell.

They are going into two boxes.. 2 pictures Side by side. Initially 1
line high.. 1200x1600 format.

When inserted directly in, they are fine. When inserted via
includefile, they seem to take on a default sizing of their own. Is
there a way to "force" them to fill a cell?

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with

'mail'.