Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Barry S.

Default Large Graphic "Mail Merge"

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:28:44 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

If a picture is smaller than the designated "box," I don't think there's any
way to make it larger. My experience was with shoehorning very large photos
into smaller cells.

No, the photo seems to take on some pre-designated default size when
included as an include file field. When clicking on the box and then
inserting a photo, it's fine.

It's like using the field code is forcing some kind of formatting
change.

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.