Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Barry S.

Default Large Graphic "Mail Merge"

On 28 Nov 2005 09:15:00 -0800, "jay m" wrote:

It seems to just come in as default when linked.
You format the pic for desired size, but it seems to revert when you
change the source or update it.

That sounds like what is happening.

Maybe use a quick VBA routine to update and resize the pics?
here's my field contents:

Hmm, I only want them to resize to fill the table cell on a document
that gets edited every week. I suspect it retains some sort of
formatting when I do an insert picture, but I lose it when I try to do
an IncludePicture..

I'm not looking to change the actual size of the picuture.. (Eg. Not
go from 1600x1200 to 640x480) So the change is a formatting only
change. Is there some sort of VBA script that will change the
formatting only in the document?

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "C:\\Documents and Settings\\jm065225\\My
Documents\\My Pictures\\1.bmp" \* MERGEFORMAT \d }

Which is basically what I have..

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.