Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BHostler BHostler is offline

Default My menu bar is missing when I open any document.

For some reason when I open any saved document my menu bar is missing. So I
do not have access to the file menu, view menu, tools menu, etc. When I try
to create a new document it is there though. I know I can go into customize
and reset it to have the menu bar there again. But, that is a hassle to do
everytime I open a document. Because when I close it and then reopen a doc it
is missing again. Is there anyway to make the menu bar show up all of the
time again because it used to work like that but apparently I did something
to screw that up?