Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

Default Headers and Footers...how to i prevent them from showing from

ah, that did it, thanks! One other thing...I want to create a different
header for each section and currently, it has the same header on every page
throughout except for that first page. How do I do that?

"Carol" wrote:

When you want headers and footers on the second page and not the first, use
the Different First Page Feature in MS Word.

Click on File | Page Setup and select the Layout tab to display the dialog
box, or click the Page Setup button on the Header and Footer toolbar.

Select the check box for Different First Page.

Click OK.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Greg" wrote:

I have headers and footers being used but I dont want them to appear on the
first page of each section, just all the others. Is this possible?