Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Default How do I reset page setup to original factory settings

In English versions of Word, the default margins are 1.25" left
and right, 1" top and bottom, and 0.5" header and footer. You
can set these margins in File | Page Setup, and then press the
Default button.

Ineluctable wrote:

When you go into page setup in Word there is a "Default" button which I
mistook for a "Reset to Defualt". Now every time I open a new document the
margins are jacked up. How do I reset the page setup back to the original
settings?

Thanks