Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to generate a document chosing different sections from a templ

See http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm

"Yannick" wrote in message
OK, the title might not be so clear, so I will explain what I try to do.
I want to create a template document from which specific documents will be
produced. So, for example, in my template document, I have 10 different
sections (parts of the document, no matter if it is identified as a
section
or as something else). Then, from this template, I want to create a
document
containing only sections 1, 3, 4, 8, another one with sections 1, 10, and
last one with sections 2, 3, 7, 9, 10.
Ideally, I would like to be able to generate these documents quickly, by
doing something like: "Create new document from the template xxx" and then
just check the desired sections in a list.
Maybe am I dreaming, but I guess I am not the first one wanting to do such
thing.
So, is it possible? How?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance