WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Finding Unicode characters in Word 2007

To find Unicode characters in Word 2007, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "Replace" button in the "Editing" section of the ribbon.
  3. In the "Find and Replace" dialog box, click on the "More " button to expand the options.
  4. Check the box next to "Use wildcards".
  5. In the "Find what" box, type "^u" followed by the four-digit Unicode code for the character you want to find. For example, to find the heart symbol (™¥), you would type "^u2665".
  6. Click on the "Find Next" button to locate the first occurrence of the character.
  7. To find all occurrences of the character, click on the "Find In" drop-down menu and select "Main Document".
  8. Click on the "Find All" button to display a list of all occurrences of the character.
  9. To change the font color of the characters, select them in the document and click on the "Font Color" button in the "Font" section of the ribbon. Choose the color you want from the drop-down menu.

I hope this helps you find and change the Unicode characters you need in your document!