Posted to microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Use Word 2003 menus and toolbars in Word 2007

Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:20:28 +0100 from "Tony Jollans" My forename at
my surname dot com:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Patrick, you have a point but its not completely accurate to say we
have the .NET framework in the zip file twice.

What we do have is two separate installers because ToolbarToggle and
ToolbarToggleLite are completely separate programs which users may -
or may not choose to install on the same machine. Hence, each is a
stand-alone installer for a stand-alone application.

If they are separate applications, they should be separate downloads.
The only justification for having them in the same download is if
neither one works without the other.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/