Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do you change the background image of your doc, for different pages?

How are you creating the watermarks?

"exodusms via OfficeKB.com" u27120@uwe wrote in message
Thank you very much, but every time I try to apply the different watermark

the odd or even page it changes them all? I checked the use different odds
and evens but it still is doing what I want, please if you have any

answers
that would be great.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Check the box for "Different odd and even" on the Layout tab of Page

Setup
and add a different watermark to the Odd Page Header and Even Page

Header.

Hello,

I am trying to alternate the background images for my document, does

anyone
know how to do it? Thank you.