Yeah, sort of like the Shrink to Fit button in Print Preview. g

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I can see it now! Tool - Options - Dumb it down

Repeat as necessary.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There is no such feature.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JennyBean" wrote in message
We had a user call in asking if there was a setting in Word 2003 that

would
automatically format a letter at a certain reading level, such as 9th

grade.
I have found the readabilty statistics that will show you AFTER the

fact
what
reading level it is at, but I cannot find any sort of template or

auto-format
feature that will correct my grammar as I type.

Does anybody know of such a feature?