Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Jenny,

The accuracy of the readability level feature in Word depends
on not only content but on length of the text being checked
(i.e. to get a reasonably reliable level of accuracy there
needs to be a sizable sample of the writing style and structure).

Short sentences and short words may be learned techniques
to keep the 'readability score' at a lower level, but that's
not always the most interesting reading

=========
"JennyBean" wrote in message ...
We had a user call in asking if there was a setting in Word 2003 that would
automatically format a letter at a certain reading level, such as 9th grade.
I have found the readabilty statistics that will show you AFTER the fact what
reading level it is at, but I cannot find any sort of template or auto-format
feature that will correct my grammar as I type.

Does anybody know of such a feature
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx