I rarely have more than one glass of wine and actually usually stick to beer
at the Summits.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
But after a glass or two of wine, who cares? At that point you could call

me
Peggy and I'd respond. (Giggling my butt off, but I'd respond.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And I'm always so careful with all my JoAnns, too (I have friends and
relatives named Joan [pronounced JoAnn], JoAnne, Jo-Anne, Joanne, etc.).

haven't hulaed a hoop since I was a youngster, so I suspect any attempts
at
this point would just be embarrassing.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Crap! I meant Suzanne and is this a challenge? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Who is this "Susan," and what makes you think there is any

competition
involved?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I rarely take anything online seriously. ;-)

If I'd have the time/talent/etc I would have posted a binary of a

drop
down
menu for Tools - Dumb down. I knew Amadee was teasing and that's

okay
with
me. I enjoyed the chuckle. And when I whoop Susan's butt in the Hula

Hoop
contest at Summit, Amadee will get the chuckle. You'd better start
practicing now!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
It still seemed to me you were treating her suggestion seriously.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

It was a joke, Amedee.

As was the last sentence of my answer, Suzanne. JoAnn Paules
spotted
it.

--
Amedee Van Gasse