Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aholderread aholderread is offline

Default How do I email and HTML format mail merge?

Thanks a lot for answering my post!

I actually figured this one out. I was running Outlook and Office 2002. I
did two things in between trying to send emails before it started working.

1. I went into toolsoptionsotheradvanced options and checked the box
that said "enable mail loggin (troubleshooting)" Then restarted Outlook.

2. I updated my office software, but it said that the installation was
unsuccessful, so I don't think that was the key.

I hope this helps other people who are having the same problem!

Thanks again,