goldie

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Hi, Goldie. Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Office are separate programs
from Windows XP, and they do not automatically come with Windows XP. Did you
pay extra for Word or Office? Is Word or Office actually installed on your
computer? One way to check is to click on Start | Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs, and see if there is an entry in the list of installed programs for
Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Word 2002, or Microsoft
Word 2003.

"Goldie" wrote:

I have a dell windows XP computer. I downloaded a file for work at home jobs
and the resume template wont come up. It says it requires Word 97 or later. I
thought my computer was delivered with the most current updates. How do i get
it to work properly.

Thanx garfield i checked control panel and i dont have any that say word 97
or later. How do i get it installed or have i just waisted 45.00?