Mark

Default Multiple records into a single document

In Office 97 I could create a standard letter and then merge it with multiple
records to a separate document, thus maintaining the integrity of the
standard letter.

In Office 2003
(a)it refuses to merge with multiple records. The only way I can do this is
to copy the letter and paste to new pages with the 2nd and subsequent copies
prefixed by "next record". I have to do this for as many times as there are
records in the data source which is just about bearable for 10-20 records but
unacceptable for 100.

(b) not only that but it then does not offer the option of merging to a
separate document so I end up corrupting my original standard letter.

Please can you help me at all?

Many thanks for your time.

Mark