Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default "Lost" Word docs

You could wave a magic wand.

"cd_tx" wrote in message
: ughhghgh are you sure there is absolutely NO way to set up auto save to
avoid
: losing documents due to a power blip or something??
:
: "roybaylis" wrote:
:
: That really helps!!!! but I can't believe I'm the only plonker to fall
for
: this, am I?
: Have a great day.
: Roy
:
: "Dan Freeman" wrote:
:
: They think they did make it clear. :-(
:
: Dan
:
: "roybaylis" wrote in message
: ...
: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
: To think for years I have been relying on this - to no avail.
: Ignorance is NOT (now) bliss!!!
: Why don't Microsoft make this clearer?
:
: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
:
: There is no "autosave" in Word. See
: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/AutomaticSave.htm
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so
: all may benefit.
:
: "roybaylis" wrote in message
: ...
: I have recently lost some Word docs, despite having autosave set
to 1
: minute.
: Journal was switched off, so no joy there.
: Any ideas?!
: Thanks a million.
: Roy
: