Matt Fitzmaurice

No. Word has closed down. I made sure of this by going into Task Manager and
looking at the running Processes.

The modified dates on Normal and the ACL's do not change.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Are you still using Word? That is, have you closed the Word session?
Additions like this normally aren't saved until you quit Word?

so
all may benefit.

"Matt Fitzmaurice" wrote in message
Hi all,

Can someone pls tell me where AutoCorrect entries are stored in Word
2003?

In "Microsoft Word 2003 for Law firms" it states that:
- The registry stores the location of the AutoCorrect file (.acl)
- Normal.dot stores the formatted AutoCorrect entries.
- The .acl file contains the unformatted AutoCorrect entries.

I've added an AutoCorrect entry in Word and the time stamp on Normal.dot

and
the .acl file did not update. If the entry was not stored in one of these
locations. Where is it??

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Thanks,
Matt