Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Watermarks

Or you could insert the watermark once and save it as an AutoText entry in
the Header or Footer style, after which it becomes available from the
AutoText menu on the Header and Footer toolbar.

wrote in message
There is a little workaround for custom watermarks: add a piece of
wordart (graphics or text boxes work too) to the header or footer, set
the text wrap, change the color or transparency, and position it
anywhere on the page.
Because it's tied to the header or footer you can add a different one
to each section if you like.

On Mar 11, 1:44 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
There is no provision for adding to that list. Sorry.

"Kitkat" wrote in message

How do I enter a new text (as a default) in the watermark section so I
don't
have to type it each time I need the text?
--
Kitkat