Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Bottom of border won't print

The default page border is measured from the edge of the paper, not the
margins. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"rtjones" wrote in message
news
I open a new Word file, add only a border to all 4 sides. When I view the
doc in "one page", I see the entire border, as expected. Yet when I go to
print preview, the bottom of the border is gone, and of course it prints
with
the bottom border missing, as well.

I don't think it's a factor, but my margins are all 1".

What is causing the bottom portion of the border to disappear like this?
Thanks.