juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Default how to print post card 4 per sheet using mail merge

I've been told you can, and I've been told you cannot.

My experience has shown me that once you tell Word(2010) to print four per page, or more than two it incorrectly prints them horizontally across the page rather than vertically as it would need to be to be able to fit all four 4.25x5.5" postcards on one page.

But not only have I been told this can be done(without given instructions) I've found several available templates for four postcards per page which print out correctly vertically as they are, but I haven't put my postcards on these template yet as I don't see how that will work either as I'm only familiar with using mail merge with one set of merge fields, so suppose I put in the merge fields for the addresses in the first instance of my postcard, well I imagine that will print out just fine, but what about the other three addresses?