Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mathew Winder[_2_] Mathew Winder[_2_] is offline

Default Access/Word 2007 Mail Merge

I'm working to create a registration sheet that will pull known data from an
Access database and plug it into a Word template via mail merge. The data in
Access is contained in a query that uses Joins to pull data from a few
different tables.

While the whole procedure works fine on one of the computers in the office,
it doesn't seem to on any of the others.

When I am picking my datasource in Word I am able to find the database,
however the list of tables and queries to choose from does not include any
queries that contain an SQL join. On the computer that works correctly it
seems to be a different dialogue box altogether; it has queries and tables
split between different tabs whereas the other is just one list, etc.

I'm really at a loss for what may be causing this, let alone how I might go
about fixing it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.