Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Steve Franks[_2_] Steve Franks[_2_] is offline

Default Can't select picture in table cell

When I added a picture to a table cell the default setting for text wrap was
'inline with text'. I changed this to behind text and now cannot select the
picture to adjust its position.
I would like to right justify the picture, but this option is only active
after text-wrapping has been applied. The picture cannot usually then be
selected, unless it extends outside the cell. If it overlaps the right edge
of the cell there is a pixel, or two, where the cursor turns into a four way
arrow, blink and you'll miss it.
If the picture is completely contained in the cell the cursor steadfastly
remains an I bar no matter where I move it.
Is this a known bug in Word 2007?
--
Steve Franks