Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how can i activate auto recovery of a doc i just lost

Agreed - He pops up every now and again

grammatim wrote:
It looks as though this entity is spamming the newsgroup with ads for
its commercial software product. It is responding to months-old
threads with identical wording, whether or not it applies to the
specific problem mentioned.

On Mar 13, 2:26 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
wrote:
Hi,

I think you can try a utility called Advanced Word Repair to repair
your Word document. It works rather well for my corrupt Word
documents. Its web address is http://www.datanumen.com/awr/

Alan

The document is not corrupt, but discarded. There is no document to
repair - advanced or otherwise.

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org