Daiya Mitchell

Actually, JoAnn, this is like the first template request that's seemed legit
to me in ages. You gotta dig those little circled letters out of Insert |
Symbol or somewhere (I guess that's what "pencils in the circle" means), you
gotta number the questions....I could see wanting a template. At least it
isn't a content question.

However, Gary, you are unlikely to find one on this newsgroup.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

There are more templates there than are shipped with Office, and a link for
template suggestions.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

I would also search the web (http://google.com), as I bet there are a lot of
teacher resource websites out there that might offer something.

On 8/1/05 5:13 PM, "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

I'm sorry, but that seems *so* darned simple. Why do you need a template?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gary L" Gary wrote in message
I am looking for a multiple choice type template for a classroom test. Each
question has 5 possible answers. The student pencils in the circle for the
answer of his choice.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: