Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default What is a nested table?

A nested table is a table within a table cell.
Where are you pasting the table from? You may find it helpful to use paste
special.(which you will find on the little arrow at the bottom of the paste
button on the Home tab). Which option is best for you will depend on where
the table is coming from and what the aim of the exercise is. Suck it and
see!

mamaali3 wrote:
I am trying to paste a table into Word 2007 but everytime I do the
size of the table enlarges onto my document and I can't decrease the
size!