Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BillyBoy

Default How do I "tie" words together, so that "April" stays with 8?

Greg - thanks for the info - worked like a charm. I figured there must have
been some way to do this.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

CTRL+Shift+space.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

BillyBoy wrote:
Word Perfect has a function ("control+space") that allows you to tie
words together so that they don't get separated. For example, you
don't want "April" at the end of one line and "8" at the start of
another. Or "Dr." at the end of one line and "Smith" and the start
of the next.

Does anyone have any clue how to do this in Word?

Thanks!