lostinspace

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cosber"
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:29 PM
Subject: Relative hyperlinks change to absolute when saving in Word 200

Word is certainly not the best thing to use for HTML-but I gotta believe
it's
far better than any text editing program like NotePad. I don't want to
have
to enter HTML coding when I can have a program do it for me, as poor as it
may be. I just wish I could get things back to the way they were before
the
upgrade, especially since no one can answer my question.