reganhayward reganhayward is offline
Junior Member

Default Word VBA Numbered Lists

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick one!

I'm using Word 2003 and want to create some automated numbered lists for a template. ie three buttons, Level 1, Level 1.1, Level 1.1.1

I tried using the macro recorder and setting them up but I got all 9 chunks of code for each level and and couldn't select past the first level

The thing I cant seem to figure out is how to program the buttons so it will change any text to only the level I choose - but also link up to the others if they are present above - and update the ones that follow.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before - I have looked through multiple pages of threads and haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks in advance!