Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Copying & Pasting Docs with section breaks: Word 2000

Hi ?B?amlsbGU=?=,

I've got a document in Word 2000 that requires multiple continuous section
breaks (it's a form that requires protected/unprotected areas).

I need to copy and paste the document and append it to the end of the
document but when I paste it replaces one of the continuous section breaks
with a page break. How can I avoid this? Obviously I experimented a bit with
this but didn't find a solution.

Is this a known problem?

This is a known problem in Word 2000. What you can *try* is in File/Page
Setup/Layout, set "Section Start" to Continuous (the default is New Page).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)