Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louise

Default Vertical scrollbar

Nothing has been changed/added in the last few weeks. The PC itself was
re-built but that was about 8 weeks ago and this toolbar problem has only
started the past week.

Thanks all for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What have you changed in the past few weeks? Have you installed other
software, especially anything that might include a Word add-in? Add-ins are
notorious for changing settings. Even if this is the problem, knowing that
probably won't help unless the add-in is one you can afford to discard, so
Graham's macro will be what you need.

"Louise" wrote in message
Hi all

My vertical scrollbar disappeared from my screen for no reason so I went
into Tools, Options, View and ticked the relevant box. However, every

time I
use Word, I have to go into here because it's disappeared again.

This has only started happening the past few weeks and I don't know why.
How do I ask it keep the toolbar there by default so I don't have to keep
doing this?

Thank you.

Louise