Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rflitn rflitn is offline

Default Rounding of currency issue.

I have created a mail merge in Word that brings in currency. I need to
populate the dollar and cents in two separate fields, basically taking
the currency entry in the excel spreadsheet (ie: 100.55) and parse it
to 100 and .55.

I've accomplished this with the proper field :
mergefield box_a [mergefield box_a\#"0;;"]
and
mergefield box_a [emrgefield box_a\#".00;;"]

However, it rounds the dollar amount (ie: 100.55 would come up as 101
and .55).

I need to prevent the rounding, keeping it accurate. Is there either an
addition to the above or a better method? Thanks in advance!