Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to make basic contact info from word doc default to receipt.

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"rosemadder" wrote in message
I created a rental form in Word with fill-ins and dropdowns. I need to know
how to make the basic info..ie...name, cost...etc to automatically default
the attached receipt. I have tried cross ref, macros and bookmarks. None
seem
to work. I'm totally confused now. This doc is a rental form for my job/3
part doc. pg1 is rental agreement 2nd pg is receipt and 3rd pg is rules
and
regs. What am I doing wrong?